DOEACC CCC Exam Demo Test – Page 49
61. Fetching of an instructions for execution is done by the control unit.
62. In Excel, pressing Ctrl + Spacebar select the entire row.
63. In Excel, standard width of a column is 18.43.
64. HTML, files are text files only.
65. The favorites feature of Internet Explorer allows you to save the URLs of Web pages you visit frequently.
66. The e-mail component of Internet Explorer is called MSN Messenger.
67. ARP is an Internet protocol used to map an IP address to a MAC address.
68. STP allows you to upload and download files over the Internet.
69. A Web is a program that you computer runs to communicate with Web servers on the Internet.
70. A search tool is a specialized web site that helps you find web pages containing desired information.
71. The act of exploring Web is known as surfing.
72. A set of rules is known as protocol.
73. You can search for a file in Windows even if you know only part of the file name.
74. IP address is given to every computer for its unique identification.
75. ISP is a company that provides an Internet connection.
76. Hypertext enables you to read and navigate text and visual information in a nonlinear way base on what you want to know next.
77. A smart terminal has in-built processing capability.
78. An on-line text-based communication between Internet users is called as char.
79. Mail services are available to network users through the application layer.
80. ADP works on transport layer of OSI reference model.
Answers for DOEACC CCC Questions –
61. (T) 62. (F) 63. (F) 64. (F) 65. (T) 66. (F) 67. (T) 68. (F) 69. (F) 70. (T)
71. (T) 72. (T) 73. (T) 74. (T) 75. (T) 76. (T) 77. (T) 78. (T) 79. (T) 80. (F)