CCC Online Paper Set with Answers – Page 54
61. The set of programs necessary to carry out operations for a specified job is called hardware.
62. Monitor, printer and speaker are input devices.
63. Diagnostic software call the programs that are used to find out possible faults.
64. Entertainment is type of software.
65. If a memory chip can store 100KB, it can hold approximately 100,000 bytes.
66. Unwanted, unsolicited junk email sent to a large number of recipients is not called spam.
67. Bounced emails always result in messages being sent back to the sender.
68. The process of sending the same email message to multiple reipients is not called Broadcast.
69. You can print a Power Point presentation in Landscape mode only.
70. XY is a type of chart you can insert in your Power Point slide.
71. One can rename a PowerPoint file when the file is open.
72. Ctrl + H is used to get help on topics related to Power Point.
73. From a photo album data source, you can import information to Power Point presentation.
74. Objects on a Power Point slide that hold text are called placeholders.
75. PDA stands for Personal Digital Assistant.
76. PANs stand for private are networks.
77. In a client/server model, a client program ask for information.
78. The main objective to form a network is to share data and resources.
79. In face-to-face communication between two people, the three components are the user, receiver and communication channel.
80. A blog is a website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order.
Answers for DOEACC CCC Questions –
61. (F) 62. (F) 63. (T) 64. (F) 65. (T) 66. (F) 67. (T) 68. (F) 69. (F) 70. (F) 71. (F) 72. (F)
73. (T) 74. (T) 75. (F) 76. (F) 77. (T) 78. (T) 79. (F) 80. (F)