Question Answers for Best CCC Result – Page 60
81. Word allows you to convert from table format to text format.
82. A DVD is an example of an optical disc.
83. An ARP request is broadcast to all devices on the network.
84. ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning.
85. By default, tables do not have borders that will be printed.
86. The CPU and memory are located on a special circuit board in the system unit called the motherboard.
87. Being computer fluent mean that you should be able to build a computer yourself.
88. A Web browser is a special device that is installed in your computer that allows it to communicate with order devices on a network.
89. With a wireless network, it is easier to relocate devices.
90. A term related to sending data to a satellite is downlink.
91. You cannot change the font style of the entire workbook by a single command. It can change only worksheet by worksheet.
92. MICR technology is used by banks for faster processing of large volume of cheques.
93. In OSI network architecture, the dialogue control and token management are responsibility of Data link layer.
94. VDU can be used both as an input and output devices.
95. A serial port is primarily used to connect printers to a computer.
96. Worm is known as network virus.
97. A spreadsheet package is a numeric data analysis tool which allows us to create a kind of computerized ledger.
98. Ray Tomlinson introduced E-mail.
99. To send e-mail to a large group at one time, a mail server can be used.
100.The E-commerce domain that involves business activity initiated by the consumer and targeted to businesses is known as Business to consumer.
Answers for DOEACC CCC Questions –
81. (T) 82. (T) 83. (T) 84. (T) 85. (F) 86. (T) 87. (F) 88. (F) 89. (T) 90. (F) 91. (F) 92. (T) 93. (T) 94. (T) 95. (T) 96. (T) 97. (T) 98. (T) 99. (T) 100. (F)