61. The primary function of I/O peripherals is to facilitate computer-to-computer data transmission.
62. Dot-matrix printer technology is available in serial and line printer.
63. The standard toolbar has buttons for the most common tasks you perform in PowerPoint, such as saving, printing or spell checking a presentation.
64. ROM, which stands for read-only memory and is also known as firmware, cannot be written on or erased by the computer user.
65. High-end laser printers offer resolutions as high as 300 dpi.
66. A kilobyte is approximately 1,000 bytes.
67. The binary language consists of two digits 0 and 1.
68. When you connect to the internet your computer is communicating with a server at your internet service provider (ISP).
69. The most common type of memory that the computer uses to process data is ROM.
70. A web browser is a special device that is installed in your computer that allows it to communicate with other devices on the network.
71. Being computer fluent means that you should be able to build a computer yourself.
72. The CPU and memory are located on a special circuit board in the system unit called the motherboard.
73. Hard disk drives and CD drives are examples of storage devices.
74. The devices you use to enter data into a computer system are known as input devices.
75. Main memory is a software component.
76. A computer’s CD-ROM drive can read data disks, but it cannot play audio CDs.
77. The first successful GUI appeared on the Macintosh computer in 1984.
78. In its default setting, workbook is made up to 3 sheets and the number can be extended up to 255 sheets.
79. Word keeps track of the last seven used files.
80. Normal view is used for typing, editing and formatting.
Tags: CCC Question Papers 2018 2019
Maxen Computer Education | Business Theme.