Unique and Important Questions for CCC Certificate Exam – Page 35
81. Non-printing characters like spacebar, enter key, tab key, etc. are not printed on paper when you print a document.
82. Web layout view wraps text to fit the window.
83. A word processor package may have the facility for checking the spelling of word in a document.
84. In order to edit a chart you can double click the chart object.
85. A formula is always to be proceeded by specific operator like + or -.
86. Function keys are programmable keys.
87. The operating system provides the interface that a software application program need to communicate with the PC.
88. To add a header or footer to your handout, you can use handout master.
89. www.maxen.pro is a websites URL.
90. The octal number system has a base of 8 using number from 1 to 8.
91. The first generation computers used Valve technology.
92. Motherboard is the main circuit board in the computer where memory, CPU and other components are plugged in.
93. Cache memory makes memory transfer rates higher and thus raises the speed of the processor.
94. The laser printer uses a technology called thermal process.
95. You can protect scenario so other users cannot change or modify it.
96. Without a mouse one cannot work with MS WINDOWS.
97. Folders organize files on a disk.
98. In Linux, error messages are placed in a standard byte stream called the standard error.
99. In DOS system FATs are stored before boot sector.
100. #REF! Error in MS-Excel occurs when the formula refers to an invalid cell.