CCC Exam Online Paper 2014 & 2015 – Page 44
61. A Local Area Network (LAN is a network that contains servers across the word.
62. Both, Now () and Today () can be used to display the current time.
63. VDU is also an input device.
64. PROM is used as a primary storage device.
65. You cannot create an new folder on the desktop.
66. A chart is the best way to compare and show the relationship between two data items.
67. Repeater is circuits board or card that is installed in a computer so that it can be connected to network.
68. MSI stands for Medium scale intelligent circuit.
69. While creating Data source, field name can have as many as 40 characters.
70. The Enter key is present at the top of the key board.
71. Hard disk can store more information than floppy disk.
72. Laser printer is the low quality printer.
73. A folder is a set of files and folders.
74. You can also open the Chart Wizard by clicking the chart icon on the standard toolbar.
75. Slide show refers to a design theme that helps in defining the formatting and layout of all the elements used for creating a slide.
76. The number of rows in a worksheet is 36500.
77. When integrating Word and Excel, Word is usually the server.
78. Computer memory also works as an output device.
79. Ready-made formulas are known as Functions.
80. Folder is also called directory.