Question Answers for Best CCC Result – Page 59
61. Submenu is an additional set of commands that the computer displays after you make a selection from the main menu.
62. Dial-up is NOT a type of Broadband Internet connection.
63. An icon the desktop that represents a temporary holding place for files that are deleted is called as Recycle bin.
64. A series of specially designed documents, all linked together to be viewed on the Internet is World Wide Web.
65. The tabs appearing below at the bottom on the worksheet carry the default labeling of Sheet 1, Sheet 2, and Sheet 3 etc. These tabs cannot be renamed.
66. A domain name server is a computer that attempts to translate a host name in to an IP address.
67. The Autosum button on the Standard toolbar automatically creates a formula to total rows and column or rows.
68. The AutoStyle menu on the Drawing toolbar contains several categories of shapes that can be inserted into a Word document.
69. In Microsoft Word Ctrl + I will colour the selected text as Indigo and Ctrl + b will make it Blue.
70. You cannot hyperlink to a picture.
71. All modern computer use the Binary number system.
72. The main difference between supercomputer and a mainframe is that supercomputers are designed to execute a few programs as quickly as possible, whereas mainframes are designed to
handle many programs running at the same time (but at a slower pace).
73. Online documents containing underlined phrases or icons that a user can click in order to move immediately to related parts of the current document or to other documents with related
information is called hyperlink.
74. Hackers break into other people’s computers.
75. The life-span of a CD-ROM is approximately two years.
76. The default settings are automatic and standard.
77. The signal that a computer is waiting for a command from the user is prompt.
78. You can keep your personal files/folders in My Documents.
79. A computer and software system that controls a machine or appliance is called and embedded system.
80. Cells are named by their positions either by rows or columns.