Add all Friends to Facebook Group
As you all know that nowadays Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages are Very Useful to promote your website or product. Here I am sharing a great trick with all of you, through which you can add all your Facebook friends to a particular group in a single step. This trick is very useful for those who have a very big friend circle or friend list and that’s why manual adding of friends to a particular group could be very irritating and could also has its limitation. Here is a Trick which will tell you How to Add all Facebook Friends to a group. So Here we go-
Step by Step – How to Add all Facebook Friends to a group
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the group (Selecting Facebook Group) in which you want to add all your friends.
3. Now open console by one of the following methods-
Mozilla Firefox users : Press Ctrl+Shift+K to open the console
Google Chrome users : Press Ctrl+Shift+J to open the console
4. Now Download the Following Text file.
Download Text File to Add All Facebook Friends to the Group
5. Now Copy-Paste the whole text of the text file to the console and press Enter Key.
Wait for some time, and you will see that the process is completed.
Refresh that page and Whoa! You will see your all friends in that group.
Warning – Facebook may impose Ban from posting. (Just for 2-3 Hrs)