TNTET Question Paper with Answer 2013
TAMIL NADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET)
TAMIL NADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) Model Question Paper-1
TAMIL NADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) Sample Question Paper-2
TNTET Question Paper with Answer 2013 (Paper-1 and Paper-2) could be a great way to check your preparation level while preparing for TNTEN, becuase by solve the model question papers for TNTET you could have better idea of TNTEN Syllabus as well as Latest Pattern of TNTET.
You can also take printout of the paper as practice just like the way you are taking the actual exam. The Test Paper contains a Booklet of Questions. Note downl the time when you start the Test Booklet for TNTET. You can also use blank dummy Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
The test is of one and half hours duration and consists of 150 questions. There is no negative marking.
This Test Booklet for TNTET has five Parts, I, II, III, IV and V, consisting of 150 Objective Type Questions, each carrying 1 mark:
- Part I: Child Development and Pedagogy (Q. 1 to Q. 30)
- Part II: Language I – (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu) (Q. 31 to Q. 60)
- Part III: Language II-(English) (Q.61toQ.90)
- Part IV: Mathematics (Q. 91 to Q. 120)
- Part V: Environmental Studies (Q. 121 to Q. 150)