CTET English Language Paper Level 2 Question Answer
CTET English Language Paper Level 2 Question Answer Post includes CTET Sample Model Questions Paper with Answers.
Index to CTET English Language Paper Level 2 Question Answer
Directions (Q. NOs. 61-64) Choose the most appropriate response ort of four choices given after each question.
61. The word ‘Tangible’ means
62. The word Opposite in meaning to ‘Hostile’ is
63. The word ‘Canny’ means
64. The word opposite in meaning to ‘Inclement’ is
Directions (Q. Nos. 65-66) Give one word for the following words/ sentences.
65. One who is well versed in the science of female ailments
66. Custom of having many wives
67. Which of the following words is misspelt?
68. Choose the correctly Spelt word
69. What is the phrase ‘A hard nut to crack’ mean
- Difficult things require extra effort
- A Difficult problem to solve
- Difficult problem solved effortlessly
- Costly things need careful handling
70. The heroic couplet was first used by
Ans to CTET English Language Paper Level 2 Question Answer