CCC Question Paper
CCC Practice Question Answer Paper Set - 17
. is the physical path over which a message travels.
d. All the above
2. How can the slide show be repeated continuously?
a. loop continuously until Esc
b. repeat continuously
c. loop more
d. None of the above
3. To configure dial-up networks with Windows XP, which applet should you use?
a. Network and Internet Connection
b. Network Neighborhood
c. Internet Connection sharing
d. Remote Assistance
4. An affordable technology that uses existing telephone lines to provide high-speed connections is called
c. cable modem
a. allows the user to download messages
b. is used for standard telephone communication
c. is used in special leased lines to connect minicomputers and mainframes
d. provides a high-speed communication channel
6. A Virtual Private Network creates a
. through the network?
d. SSH session
7. All of the following are trop-level domains except?
8. A recently created additional top-level domain name is?
9. Which PowerPoint feature allows the user to create a simple presentation without having to spend too much time on it?
a. AutoContent Wizard
c. Color schemes
d. Chart Wizard
10. Which language is used to create macros in Excel?
a. Visual basic
c. Visual C ++
11. Which of the following includes special effects that can be applied to drawing objects?
a. Gradient fills
b. Line color and style
d. All of the above
12. What is the name for the router that you PC uses to connect to your Internet Service Provider?
a. Loopback address
c. IP address
d. Default gateway
13. An Excel Workbook is a collection of
d. Worksheets and Charts
14. This address does not change every day?
a. static IP address
b. dynamic IP address
c. unique IP address
d. None of the above
are networks that connect people within a company to each other and to the company network.
.. is the encompassing term that involves the use of electronic platforms-intranets, extranets and the Internet to conduct a companys business.
17. PowerPoint 2000 has
Number of views
18. What is the max data capacity of STP?
a. 10 mbps
b. 100 mbps
c. 1000 mbps
d. 10000 mbps
.. is the largest 16 bit positive number.
20. To covert data from one data medium to another is known as
on Link for Next Page